Monday, April 7, 2008

Monday stuff

Not good news on the weight front. Me, up 3/4 lb., Michael up 2.5 lbs. I don't take it too seriously for a number of reasons, but it's not a happy weigh-in. See what happens in a day or two, I guess. Our goals for the week: watch portion size more carefully. Stop eating when full. Eat more fish and chicken and less meat.

On the total irritation front, lots of general jerk stuff at work. Not interesting or worth telling here, but the result is that I'm in a foul mood, and trying to snap out of it. All I ever post here is gloom, I think, and it's not exactly something that someone would want to read, even me.

The weather here continues to lighten, which is a good thing, and the really good thing is that with eliminating cream from my tea (and, not so great, going back to regular milk), the persistent nausea that's been an issue has suddenly gone away. I know that milk is a no-no, or at least a lot more carb-packed than cream, but I think I can't tolerate it in tea.... and so far, I can't give up the tea, either. So I think that I just need to be careful and moderate with the milk and see what happens. No nausea is a VERY good thing.


No comments: