Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Tuesday food pics

Welcome to Tuesday! I'm going to skip repeating the pics that I posted before, especially since we eat about the same thing for breakfast every day... yes, the protein shake, and a piece of low-carb quiche.

I had my really long teaching day today, and managed not to nibble until I got home for lunch, when I had this.... isn't it pretty? That's the only picture I've taken that I really like. It's shrimp (from a can) with about a teaspoon of mayonnaise, salad greens, and a few cherry tomatoes. And I had one of those sugar-free chocolates pictured in Monday's stuff.




By the time I g
ot home from my last class, I was really hungry and had this... it's a skinless teriyaki chicken thigh leftover from some dinner, plus some celery. That was about 4:30... we usually have dinner about 7:30... and I nibbled a few pork rinds (see Monday), about 80 calories.


Which takes us to dinner, which was shredded Brussels sprouts sautéed with a little bacon plus a 6 ounce pork chop braised in
sherry and chicken stock. Awful picture. I suddenly really appreciate everyone who has beautiful food pics on their blogs.



And quite possibly because I couldn't be bothered to take pictures and/or because this all makes me feel a little accountable, the only other thing that I ate was a thin slice of cheddar cheese which probably weighed 1/2 oz.... but I didn't photograph it, and I'm not going to because if I cut a sample slice of cheese I will just eat it. I know myself quite well enough to know that...

Today's bonus picture... Michael's stuffed stegosaurus.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

totally laughed nodded and related to the cheese thing.

totally.