Monday, March 31, 2008

This week's weight

Once again, our Monday weights are not the lowest we've been this week, but still...

For the week:
Nina 285.34, 7 day average 285.9, loss for the week about 1.5, total loss since January 17 lbs.
Michael, 507.7, 7 day average 509, loss for the week about 3.7, total loss since January 35.6 lbs, total loss since 2006, 106.24

So that's ok, I guess.

I've been playing racquetball nearly every day lately, and that's helping with muscle tone as much as anything else. I've pretty much failed on the walking... not so much intention but a combination of fatigue and snow plus of course not that much motivation because I've been playing racquetball all the time. Still need to do that, though. Let's face it, I'm not losing a ton of weight here... but I do look better, and at least I am losing something. So I can kind of live with that for the moment.

Michael's leg is better this week, so I'm hopeful that he'll be moving around more... and that the essential thing. Plus we need to get more regular than we've been about this seated workout. (Yes, we've been pretty bad about it.)

All in all, not a bad week.

Below 500, though... that would be a big celebration.



No comments: