Monday, August 4, 2008

Weekly Stats, August 4

Today would have been my mother's 79th birthday. I'd hoped that she would have made it at least to today, that there could at least have been this last birthday to celebrate. It all went so fast and so soon. Happy Birthday, Mom. Wherever you are.

Anyway. It just kind of hit me when I typed the date.

Michael
: -7.7 lbs, 469.7, total loss since January: 73.7 lbs., total overall loss 144.3 lbs.
Nina: -5.7 lbs, 276.9, total loss since January, 25.3 lbs.

Not bad at all. :-) Although for me, it's mostly loss of water weight a crap from the last Baltimore excursion. But Michael is doing so fabulously fantastically well! It's taken so long for him to really get focused on this, but now it seems to be going so very well... (yeah, ok, I'm a worrier... it's going so well that it makes me nervous). Anyway, maybe I can stop focusing so much on him and maybe start doing some of the things that I need to do, like start playing racquetball again, which would make me feel a thousand times better all around.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michael? so like my Renaissance Man.

Roy and Hazel said...

Hang on a minute! You have both done fantastically well.
Well done!
Roy

The Bionic Broad said...

ANY weight loss is a victory, even when we're tempted to chop off a leg to get it. Well done.

Nina said...

Thanks, everyone. I am so hoping that we've finally turned a corner on this, and it will get... well, not easy, that would be too much to hope for, but maybe a little more consistent?